Cristy Clavijo-Kish Launches Talento Unlimited with Top Content Creator & Speakers
This is really great news for the ever changing marketing industry. Cristy Clavijo-Kish, the queen of content marketing, is doing it again. With digital content development trends continuing to strengthen and multicultural influencers and content creators continuing to build legions of audiences, she is launching Talento Unlimited in Miami to work with brands and talent on creating new online content programs and highly targeted LIVE experiences.
Cristy Clavijo-Kish, as most of you know is the co-founder of industry disruptor brands such as Hispanicize, DiMe Media, Hispanic PR Wire and Hispanic Digital Network and is officially venturing into the talent management and event experiences realm on her own with a new management team and highly recognizable talent roster of content creators and speakers. Joined by life-long friend and retail industry expert Michelle Rodríguez-Tápanes, these two dynamic Latinas are partnering with talented digital entrepreneurs to help grow their revenue streams and product offerings. Additionally, the growing team is working with boutique events and brands to create pop-up experiences, branded content initiatives and speaking opportunities with their talent.
Brands can reach out to discuss Fall and Holiday 2019 programing opportunities as well as 2020 marketing initiatives at: email@example.com.
Roster of Influencers and Speakers:
Check out our current roster of influencers and speakers:
- Food influencer & Healthy Living Content Creator Lily Ramirez- Recetas Lily
- Comedians & Lifestyle Content Creators Jairo & Bryan of Mexican Gueys
- Food influencer, Network TV talent and trained Chef Ronaldo Linares
- Tech & lifestyle influencer Claudia Krusch of Trendy Latina
- Singer, Therapist, Mom and La Voz Semi Finalist Adriana Foster
- Motivational Lifestyle & Business Coach Luly B