SEÑOR SCOTT RECIPE TO CELEBRATE CINCO DE MAYO
With Cinco de Mayo here, it’s safe to say that we are ready to enjoy a tequila-themed cocktail.
This delicious recipe features DRY, a premier sparkling beverage. DRY is made with just four ingredients: purified carbonated water, pure cane sugar, natural flavor extracted from fruits, flowers, or herbs, and phosphoric or malic acid as a natural, clean-tasting preservative.
DRY’s flavors include Blood Orange, Vanilla Bean, Rhubarb, Lavender, Juniper Berry, Cucumber and Rainer Cherry. All flavors contain between 45-70 calories and 11-19 grams of sugar per 12 oz. can or bottle.
Follow this recipe and enjoy:
- 2 oz. Quality Silver Tequila
- 1 oz. Aperol
- Blood Orange DRY
- Paper thin strip of Bell Pepper
- Cinnamon salt
Glass Preference: Collins
Ice Preference: Small Cubes
Garnish: Cinnamon Salt rim, slice of lime, red bell peper strip
- Rim half a collins glass with lime and cinnamon salt and fill halfway with ice.
- Add tequila and aperol and stir.
- Top with Blood Orange DRY and stir again.
- Garnish with red bell pepper and slice of lime. Call your friend Scott to tell him his drink is fabulous