XARI, The Celebrity Stroller
I remember my first pregnancy and how obsessed I was with my first stroller. I wanted what I wanted and that was it. I ended up buying a close version of my optimal stroller because the one I wanted was not available in the U.S..
Now, when I see a great stroller, I go wild about it. Why? Because the stroller is the mom’s best friend, period. Strollers travel with you in the plane, your kids not only stroll but sleep and sometimes eat in them too. Today, we want to share with you one of the coolest strollers in the market, the Xari Stroller from mima Kids USA, a high end, celebrity-adored strollers and high chairs.
The stroller has several celebrity fans including Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Sasha Benz, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis (gifted by Ellen DeGeneres). The company is coming out with several product lines for the holidays and in time for baby shower/bridal season so stay tuned for that.
Not only is it cute as hell, but it also has multiple luxurious features that will last throughout your child’s entire infancy and toddler years. These features include:
- Leatherette fabric for easy wipe cleaning, a must for every mom, unless you want to have a cute clean baby sitting in a dirty stroller. Being able to wipe off the food, vomit and dirt from a stroller is fabulous.
- Adjustable handlebar 3 positions to suit you and your husband, and everyone in the family.
- Easy to fold and unfold. Why is this important? Picture yourself caring the baby with one hand, and folding and unfolding all the time.
- Seat pad with a 5-point safety harness. Cheap strollers that don’t have this are ok for older kids but babies and toddlers need to be securely fasten to the stroller for their own protection.
- Reversible seat with a patented “carrycot inside” system
- Highly resistant removable wheels, with sports shoe technology so they never deflate
- Front wheels with 360-degree swivel and wheel block
- Rear wheels feature a simple break system that is easily executed by the foot
- Three seat recline angles
- Two height settings to adjust the seat or carrycot
- Two baskets with magnetic lids
Color is always a preference. If this is for your first baby, I think you should buy what you like because this is a once in a lifetime moment. Now, if you are planning to use it for multiple babies or are going to travel a lot, I recommend buying an all black stroller. It’s just more practical and it never looks dirty or out of style.
If you like what you see, make sure to search for the closest store near you here